Thursday, December 20

Mens Sana - New Year's Resolution

Oops - the year is almost over and I haven't determined my New Year's resolution (NYR) yet.

In order to to simplify things, I decided to choose among few things for this upcoming year.

1. Working towards some causes, such as AIDS, vascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, work in the community as a volunteer, green, and recycling efforts;

2. Personal achievements, such as making my cosmetics business successful yet ethical, be punctual, go out more often with my husband and friends, be more social, and periodically contact family and friends - even if they live far from me

3. Finally, to practice the idea of Mens sana in corpore sano... "Mens sana in corpore sano " is a famous Latin quotation that translates as "A sound mind in a sound body." This is one of my favorite phrase - and often use it as my motto. In this case, routinelly work-out and as often as possible bring friends along.

I am still in the final process in determining all the NYR - but am really taking it seriously this time - at least we will see in the third Month of the next year... What is your NYR?

Be good and be healthy.

Vanessa

No comments: