Tuesday, January 15

Beauty Salons in the Bay Area - SF

Orchid is a beauty salon located in San Francisco, at Geary Street - it has a fun, positive environment, and a knowledgeable staff.

This Brazilian salon offers various hair treatments, waxing, including the Brazilian bikini waxing - manicure, pedicure, massage, facial, among other treatments.

The owner of this charming spot is Marisa - she is a beautiful blond woman from the Southern of Brazil - looking at her you wonder how mixed Brazilian culture is - she probably is a German or Italian descendant.

I did my hair and spoke with Marisa about cosmetics, treatments and options in the skincare. She specializes in natural treatments and showed me a wide experience with various treatments.

I'll certainly be back!

Be good and be healthy.

Vanessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every woman has been to a Beauty Salons at least a few times in a lifetime. Skin Health, Manicure, Pedicure, body and bikini wax, haircuts and hair coloring are among the services offered by beauty salons. However, the services are not always provided on the decent level and various misunderstandings may happen. On this great site www.pissedconsumer.com you will find some complaints concerning beauty salons services.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find a good website to find a beauty salon at. Can find and talk about the best websites to find a beauty salon on?

Vanessa Viana said...

I have a couple of favorites -- I prefer to rely on people I know to recommend a specific place - if no other choice, I prefer to see sites with people's review about their experience. Yelp.com works OK here in SF.